Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bidding Summer Farewell

When I awoke this morning I had every intention of homeschooling....and then I walked outside. I was greeted by the most beautiful late summer day, which was in fact beckoning me to run off to the beach.  So we did:)  We took this opportunity to have on last beach day, and what a glorious day it was.  Sand, surf and sunshine abounded as we bid a fond farewell to summer.  Lately I have been giddy with anticipation for fall, but the beauty of today has left me feeling bittersweet.  I shall miss the salty sea air and sun kissed children of the summer...
Not to worry we were able to do "night school"" when we returned.  I love the flexibility of homeschool!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.