Monday, January 4, 2010

Memory Monday

Today's memory is from this evening...it is so often the everyday mundane tasks that seem to be forgotten. My life is most beautiful in these fleeting moments.

Rub-A-Dub-Dub Mom's in the Tub

Tonight was family bath night. O, E and I took a soak together in our giant bathtub. I am often amazed at the joy my children display from the simplest of acts. My house was filled with squeals of delight as O taught E the joy of splashing. My 7 month old could not contain himself and peals of laughter rained down upon us. I wish I could freeze frame that moment the three of us water drenched and overjoyed. Of course O provide plenty of humor for our aquatic escapes:

"Mom did you pee in the tub?" Um....no..."Good cause I just did" Awesome!

"Mom why does E have two penises?" He doesn't he also has testicles..."Oh testicles are cool, when do I get mine?"

You have to love good clean fun;) Ha Ha!

0 comments: