Friday, October 1, 2010

Handmade Holiday 2010 Update

Whew, it's October already!  That leaves only 12 weeks until Christmas.  Ack!!!!! It is time to kick it into high gear.  I have begun compiling my ideas for gifts and am now shopping for the supplies.  Here are some links to the cool projects I plan on trying this year.

City Windows Table Runner
Dog Leash
Ribbon Key Fobs
Painted Fabric Silhouettes
Letter Pillows
Quiet Books
Pillows
Napkins
Placemats

These are just a few of the ideas rolling around in my head....who knows what I will actually complete:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that
might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Many thanks!

Here is my weblog relic watches For Men